Bell Tech Career Institute, Inc was established in Fall 2002 with the name, Bell Tech Training School. We are committed to offering the best educational services available to all members of the community. Our programs are designed to prepare individuals for the demands of today’s workforce in the healthcare field. With a new name: Bell Tech Career Institute, Inc., and additional new educational programs, we continue to be committed and offer services with the same high standards.
The original approval for Bell Tech Career Institute, Inc. met the requirements of:
- Accrediting Bureau Of Health Education Schools (ABHES) (Effective Date of Issue October 11, 2019)
- Texas Board of Nursing (T.B.O.N).
- Texas Health and Human Services Commission (HHSC).
- Nurse Aide Training Program, Austin, Texas.
- Texas Veterans Commission.
- Approved and Regulated by Texas Workforce Commission (TWC), Career Schools and Colleges, Austin, Texas (Effective Date of Issue August 21, 2015) for:
- Nurse Aide.
- Vocational Nursing.
Approved to train Veterans.
Approved by SEVIS for the vocational/technical education under the Student and Exchange Program.