Bell Tech Career Institute, Inc. was established in Fall 2002 with the name, Bell Tech Training School at Houston, Texas, USA. Since its inception, we are committed to offering the best educational services available to the members of the community. All the programs are designed to prepare individuals for the demands of today’s workforce in the healthcare field. Later, with a new name; Bell Tech Career Institute, Inc. (BTCI) and additional new educational programs, we continue to be committed and offer services with the same high standards. Of late, BTCI was accredited by Accrediting Bureau Of Health Education Schools (ABHES) in October 2019.
The vocational nursing programs, as offered by Bell Tech Career Institute, Inc. (BTCI), are approved and regulated by Texas Workforce Commission (TWC), Career Schools and Colleges, Austin, Texas.
Currently, BTCI offers career training on:
- Nurse Aide (NA)
- Vocational Nursing (VN)
All these programs certainly met the requirements of:
- Accrediting Bureau Of Health Education Schools (ABHES)
- Texas Board of Nursing (BON)
- Texas Workforce Commission (TWC)
- Nurse Aide Training and Competency Evaluation Program (NATCEP) by Texas Health and Human Services Commission (HHSC)
- Texas Veterans Commission (VA) to train Veterans
- Student and Exchange Visitor Program (SEVP) to enroll and train foreign students on M- 1 Visa for the vocational/technical education in USA