General Enrollment is open to men and women who are18 years of age or older. The school does not discriminate against any person (over the age of 18) due to age, race, color, national origin, sex, religion or disability who is capable of meeting the objectives and outcomes of the program. The following are the basic pre-requisites and steps to apply for all programs offered at Bell Tech Career Institute:
- US Citizenship or permanent residency verification.
- Valid State Driver’s License or Identification.
- Proof of registration with Selective Service for male applicants only: http://www.sss.gov/
- Must have a Social Security Card.
- Must have a high school diploma (HSD) or general equivalent diploma (GED).
a. Verification of the required level of pre-vocational education (GED or HSD) will be required.
b. Those that have completed 8th grade will be considered. Transcript to show completion will be required.
c. An aptitude test: Wonderlic Scholastic Level Exam (SLE) will be offered to those who do not have GED or HSD. Applicants must obtain a score of 75% in aptitude test to qualify for admission.
- Must provide proof of required immunizations.
- Pre-admission testing will be administered for the specific career program.
- See the Admission Requirements Details for Nurse Aide, Medication Aide, Patient Care Technician, Pharmacy Technician, Medical Assistant, and Vocational Nursing programs.