Day classes begin soon
Classes are conducted daily, Monday – Friday
From 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- 25 weeks course.
- Payment Plans are available.
- To register, student applicant must present:
- Valid Texas Identification and Social Security Card
- High School Diploma or a U.S. States equivalency form.
- Must provide proof of required immunizations.
- Must pass a criminal background
- Ask for more information
- Experienced Instructors and Job Placement available.
- Medical Assistant exam and Immunization fees are NOT included
The primary objective of the course is to provide the students with the basic knowledge and skills necessary to work successfully at an entry-level position in a medical office, clinic, office, hospital or other health care setting.
(713) 636-2659 or (832) 770-0750
12000 Richmond Ave, suite 130
Houston, TX 77082