Day classes begin soon
Classes are conducted daily, Monday – Friday
From 8:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- 7 weeks course.
- Payment Plan Available.
- To register, applicant must present:
- Valid Driver’s License and Social Security Card
- High School Diploma – or a U.S. States equivalency form.
- Hold a current CNA Certificate
- Must have at least 6 months (full time) experience as a C.N.A.
- Must provide proof of required immunizations.
- State certification and immunization fees are NOT included
- Must pass a criminal background check first
- Ask for more information
- Experienced Instructors and Job Placement available.
The Medication Aide program is designed to teach students the skills and abilities essential to the provision of medication under the supervision of a licensed nurse to patients and residents in hospitals and long term care facilities.
(713) 636-2659 or (832) 770-0750
12000 Richmond Ave, suite 130
Houston, TX 77082