Day classes begin soon
Classes are conducted daily, Monday – Friday
From 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.—25 weeks
- 25 weeks course – $ 3,000.00
- Payment Plan Available.
- To register, applicant must present:
- Valid TX Identification and Social Security Card
- High School Diploma, GED, or an U.S. States equivalency form.
- Must provide proof of required immunizations
- Must pass a criminal background check
- Experienced Instructors and Job Placement available.
- Program includes CNA, EKG and Phlebotomy.
- CNA, EKG, and Phlebotomy State certification exams are NOT included
*Texas Nurse Aide Training programs are required to check both the Employee Misconduct Registry (EMR) and the Nurse Aide Registry (NAR) and to conduct a criminal history background check for all applicants. Applicants found to be listed on the EMR, or who are listed on the NAR in “revoked” status, or who have a criminal history that would bar employment in a DADS-licensed facility or agency are prohibited from enrolling in a nurse aide training program.
(713) 636-2659 or (832) 770-0750
14602 Presidio Square Blvd.
Houston, Texas 77083