Bell Tech Career Institute, Inc. is Approved and Regulated
by the Texas Workforce Commission,
Career Schools and Colleges, Austin, Texas
STUDENT COMPLAINT POLICY
This school has a Certificate of Approval from the Texas Workforce Commission (TWC).
The TWC-assigned school number is: S 2132 .
The school’s programs are approved by TWC.
Students must address their concerns about this school or any of its educational programs by following the grievance process outlined in the school’s catalog. Schools are responsible for ensuring and documenting that all students have received a copy of the school’s grievance procedures and for describing these procedures in the school’s published catalog. If, as a student, you were not provided with this information, please inform school management.
Students dissatisfied with this school’s response to their complaint or who are not able to file a complaint with the school, can file a formal complaint with TWC, as well as with other relevant agencies or accreditors, if applicable.
Information on filing a complaint with TWC can be found on TWC’s Career Schools and Colleges Website at http://csc.twc.state.tx.us/.
Complaint policy notice required by §807.301.
It is the policy of Bell Tech to provide a prompt and equitable resolution of complaints.
The Grievance procedure is to be activated whenever an employee or student perceives a problem cannot be resolved by the usual channels of communication within the school. The steps to be followed are:
1) Submission of a grievance should be in a timely manner, within five (5) days of the event prompting the grievance.
2) In the case of an issue involving one student with another student, the complaint is to be presented orally to the instructor or Program Director of either program. The program director may request the complaint be given in writing, as well.
NOTE: If a grievance concerns civil rights, any form of sexual or verbal harassment or if a student’s issue is involving the conduct of an instructor or the Administration, the student may report directly to Administrative staff.
3) The Instructor/Director should make every effort to resolve the complaint at the initial step. If it cannot be resolved, a grievance shall be submitted in written form and given to the Director.
4) The Program Director must immediately inform the Administrator of the School concerning the nature of the grievance. Every effort shall be made by the Director of Nurse Aide, VN Nursing or other program to solve the grievance within 10 days after its written receipt. All components of the investigation will be documented.
5) Unresolved grievances shall be directed to:
Texas Workforce Commission
Career Schools and Colleges, Room 226T
101 E. 15th Street
Austin TX 78778-000