Come and Enroll Now!
Classes are conducted Monday – Friday from 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- The Vocational Nursing Program is completed in 1 year.
- Student applicant must be 18 years old w/a valid Texas Driver’s License or ID.
- Original Social Security card.
- High school diploma/GED or foreign high school diploma must be certified by the United States
- Application fee of $50 is due (non-refundable).
- Student Applicants should take the HESI Admission Assessment Exam A2 Math & English & score 70%.
- The HESI A2 exam is offered at Bell Tech for $65
- Admissions exam must be scheduled and paid in advance.
- Type a well written essay to include:
- Why are you interested in becoming a nurse
- Volunteer work you have done
- What have you been doing in the past 5 years
- What are your goals in the next 5 years
- Three letters of signed recommendations.
- Cost is $22,000 for the 12 month program (Payments split throughout 4 quarters.) 1st payment of $5,500 is due on the 1st day of class, 03/2018. The 2nd payment is due at 2nd quarter, June, 2018, 3rd payment – September 2018, 4th payment – December 2018. BTCI is a private school, No Federal funds can be accepted. Texas Workforce Commission is available for partial aid. If TWC financial assistance is approved, you may receive up to $ 6,000.
- VA Educational Benefits are accepted.
As of January 2017- 100% NCLEX Pass Rate (See Texas BON Website)
(713) 636-2659 or (832) 770-0750
14602 Presidio Square Blvd.
Houston, Texas 77083